Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab?
hmm this is a hard one, but I think it will have to be the following…
– My Laptop (My world is on it)
– My Mobile Phone (Cant live without, again my world is on it)
– My Handbag (for all the necessities money etc)
– My memory box of my grandma (I swear its been 20 years and it still smells of her when I open it)
– My bottle of Honey Jack Daniels to make my anguish that little bit easier 😉
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Burning Down the House.”